October 23, 2012

A Hoot of a Good Calendar


 Step right up owl lovers of all shapes and sizes! 
A free calendar has been designed just for you to download and print out! I'm really excited that my Winter Owl has been chosen to be one of the 40 international artists compiled for this years Owl Lover 2013 calendar.

The really cool this about this calendar put together by the talented folks at My Owl Barn is that they let you design your own, you pick the picture you want (and there are so many wonderful ones to chose from) for each month, how neat is that? I'll be printing one out for myself!

  Here is my barred owl, one of the free choices you'll find to download!


Fly on over and grab yours!

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest calendar I have ever seen! All downloaded....thank you!

    ReplyDelete