October 29, 2012

A Question of Costume


With Halloween coming up sooner than expected I have been puzzling over an appropriate costume. So far I have a couple choices... 

 Harpo Marx  -from the Marx Brothers movies (Room service is the best one), he's the silly one who never talked, with the wig (thought I could use that from last year's Simon and Garfunkel getup) and horn.


Ash- from the Fantastic Mr. Fox, I adore this film! He wears a white sweater, white pants tucked into his socks, he is so amazing there really aren't enough words! My personal favorite quirky character from this wonderful film. 


I am leaning towards Ash though. I mean who wouldn't want to dress up as a descendant of the Fantastic Mr. Fox?

3 comments:

  1. ASH! I love the idea of you going as Ash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, hands down. Now to find a sock big enough to fit over your head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that Ash is the favorite. A Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete