March 31, 2013

A Happy Easter

Maybe I never grew up, maybe I just love the smell of vinegar wafting through the air, or maybe I just love the excuse to paint on hard boiled eggs all day without any eyebrows being raised.

Whatever the reason, I love dyed and painted eggs. I would love to thank whoever started the custom of decorating eggs for Easter in person. But seeing as that won't be happening any time soon, I'll have to settle for sharing a few of our tributes to the inventor. Here are a few of the delightful little eggs that emerged from our house yesterday. Mama and I had ourselves an egg-cellent time. 


And I had so much fun spending the day with this little 'fella...


I couldn't resist painting a dapper little Easter Bunny.

Wishing a Happy Easter to all of you little-chocolate-rabbit-eaters out there! Remember to start with the ears first- it's just better somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment