October 30, 2013

Bear and Owl Notebooks



I'm so excited to offer hand painted notebooks in the shop, using official Moleskine journals!

Each of these notebooks are drawn and painted specifically with you in mind. Each is an original and no two will ever be just alike.



To me there's nothing like carrying a good notebook! It's a bit of an obsession. To be honest.

Fun Fact:
 (This little owl 'fella was inspired by a new painting I'll be sharing shortly!)

Measuring 3.5" by 5.5". Just right to carry in a pocket with you, and capture your thoughts. 


They have lined pages, but there's nothing stopping you from drawing across them! Great for storing all of those lists that keep life organized, or to nab a catchy lyric. 

9 comments:

  1. These are great! I love your animal illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Duni! They were so fun to create!

      Delete
  2. I love owls and bears! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that, they're some of my favorites as well!

      Delete
  3. such a lovely idea and a great gift for a creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you via Etsy. Your work is so sweet! It's time for me to go poke around your shop...

    ReplyDelete