October 31, 2013

Owl Express

Owl Express  8"x10"  acrylic on paper

How I love the idea of little letters and packages being delivered by owl! I would be the first to switch to that form of post service!

So now the bear has a companion to correspond back and forth with.
I'm titling this miniature series "Woodland Post". (A kick-back to my childhood.)


Prints of him and Special Delivery Bear are in the shop
There'll be eventual notecards of them, as well as the originals being available in the shop, all shortly. 

Until then!

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, and I'm with you on wanting owl-delivered mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I'm glad to have someone to correspond with once the first letter has been delivered by winged mail-carriers!

      Delete
  2. Amazing Paintings!
    I'm a new fan from etsy painters team!
    http://seferarts.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete