December 13, 2013

A Peek at Christmas Present

With only twelve days left before Christmas, this is where my thoughts have been!




We have been elfing away at molding Christmas ornaments, this past week. Mine ended up woodland themed. I'm especially fond of my fox head and antlered owl!


That little fox is supposed to be getting twine wrapped around him and hung up on the tree, but I'm tempted to drape him around my neck instead! I believe he'd make a grand necklace!

Hope this is finding all of you in good spirits and jolly-ness!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't made a Gingerbread House in such a long time! Yours looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little crown on the fox! FUN_tastic idea! .... Even little fox in need of necklaces:) - great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Lana, thank you! I had a grand time making him!

      Delete