May 1, 2014

My May Calendar at Mollie Makes

Feeling nostalgic about the passing of April? Here's a little merry-month-of-May present for you, to help make the transition into May easier! I'm tickled pink to announce that I've created a free May calendar with the darling folks at Mollie Makes Magazine
It's for you and you can pick it up here!

This girl and bear want to keep you company for 31 days!

Capture (download) it as a calendar for your computer desktop, iPhone, iPad, iPod, or just print it out and hang up as wall art for the month - or keep it as a permanent wall fixture!




Hope you enjoy your little Thursday treat. Happy May Day!


4 comments:

  1. This looks so sweet. And who doesn't want a helpful bear all May?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you Zylo!

      Delete
  2. Clever! Such a good idea! Love the repetition and the color choices! I wish to have this in textile.... maybe in your next project:) Best wishes!
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lana! So glad you like it. It was such fun to do, it's my dreaming of working in the garden coming out I think!

      Delete