May 3, 2014

Nurture

..Sometimes I paint where my heart wants to be..

Nurture   8"x10"  Acrylic on paper

I long to be working in the garden, coaxing all of the little plants to grow big and strong. Singing to them, while birds sing to me. It's all around wonderful! All that's missing is this bear helping me dig holes to transplant. If that were to happen, it's possible that I might fly-over-the-moon from joy! 

So on this lovely Friday, my newest painting Nurture (designed for Mollie Makes) is now available as a print in the shop!


2 comments:

  1. Wooooow !!! Woooow !!!! So talented :) I'm always jealous in whom how knows how to paint/drew .... You are lucky !!
    Off to visit your store ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! That's lovely for me to hear :)

      Delete