June 12, 2014

Behind the Scenes

(Leah Bear   in progress)

I couldn't be more excited to share the Behind-the-Scenes look at my process for the paintings featured in the summer issue of Betty Magazine! Hop on over to their site to see all of the progress photos and read the article

(Emma Deer   in progress)

This Pretty in Pink series is one of my favorites!! It'll be hard for me to part with them..

(Olivia Otter   sketch)

The actual magazine article will be posted shortly.
Prints and originals becoming available in the near future as well. 

In short:  
I'm in love with life on this beautiful, seemingly-ordinary Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your work in progress shots, leah bear is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have to admit that Leah Bear is my secret favorite.. well, her and Emma Deer..

      Delete