June 11, 2014

Tasha Wolf

Tasha Wolf   11"x14"  Acrylic on paper

Finally, the last painting for the mini-series of animals in designer clothes is Tasha Wolf, wearing Dolce & Gabbana. 

She's pushing along her retro bicycle, going for a ride in the basket are some lovely posies and a ferret named Jerry. Over head a friendly blue-jay says hello to her while she's on her way to the local market.


The tiny ferret is one of my favorite parts about this painting. How he's adventurous and full of spunk leaning over the basket while the bicycle rolls along.


Emma Deer & Tasha Wolf   Both 11"x14"  Acrylic on paper

This was such a fun series for me to do. I'm dubbing the collection "Pretty in Pink".

I'll be showing the photos I've taken of Betty Magazine with you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. I really like your colors they are calming. They look cute in the clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mechelle! It was fun to give all of the paintings a peach background. I think it gives an especially feminine feel to them.

      Delete
  2. love your peaceful, quirky style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your kind words are greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  3. Love the whimsical vibe, thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete