August 25, 2014

Brother and I

I was asked to do several illustrations for the very sweet children's fashion magazine Babiekins, and now the issue is out! So over the course of the next few days, I'll be sharing them with you.

One of the things I did was a little project you can cut out of the magazine, with a trusty pair of scissors and the help of an adult (if you're of the small persuasion). I did an illustration to show children cutting the image out of the magazine, so this isn't the project itself but something that accompanied it. It's a how-to illustration.

Brother and I   8"x10" Acrylic on paper

Big brother is helping his little sister. I'm especially fond of that cat who's looming over the fish tank, with a paw hovering over about to bat the water.


More to come shortly!

3 comments: