September 6, 2014

Morning Glory Muffins, Tea & Toys

..Official list of 5 things I'm thankful for today..

1. These Morning Glory Muffins (the recipe was tweaked a bit)
2. Sketching a new painting
3. The season of sweaters begins in just 17 days
4. Vintage floral fabric
5. Old fashioned toys (See below: Edward the wooden horse)





Morning Glory Muffins are such a wonderful thing to wake up to, it's a small wonder what inspired their name. Here Edward my own wooden horse is keeping a close eye on them until snack time officially starts.

8 comments:

  1. So lovely. Morning glory muffins are indeed glorious! Wish I had been invited to your morning tea ;)

    Popping over from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! They were very scrumptious!

      Delete
  2. Those muffins look beautiful! I might have to try that recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that they inspired a little baking for you!

      Delete
  3. These cupcakes look appetizing and the pictures are very good. I think I can smell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for adding more appetite to my midday straggles :).... lovely and sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you Lana, they are grand with a cup of tea!

      Delete