October 21, 2014

2014 Christmas Cards, Sets, & Gift Tags

If your toes wiggle at the sight of holly, and your nose twitches happily when it smells mistletoe, then today I have some new items in the shop which are just for you!

Today I am proud to introduce my line of products for the 2014 holiday.


O Tannenbaum Greeting Card 8 Piece Sets & Single Cards


Kris Kringle & Bear Claus 8 Piece SetsKris Single Cards, & Bear Single Cards


and a special Christmas Gift Tag 12 Piece Set & Twine Bundle here.

It's time to start making that list and checking it twice!

5 comments:

  1. Totally luscious! Your tags are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so excited to open them when they arrived from the printers yesterday!! It felt like Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! Great photography as well. I have been known to be a grinch at times...but these are dangerously close to putting me in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! So glad to help spread Christmas cheer! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the look of your tags and cards - very pretty with a touch of whimsy and a sweet dab of nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete