October 6, 2014

O Tannenbaum

O Tannenbaum   14"x11"  Acrylic on paper

This illustrator has been hearing silver bells, and listening to classic carol-crooning, these past weeks. The halls of my heart have been decked with boughs of holly & jolly.  

This merry bunch is the epitome of holiday larks.
Here is the 2014 Christmas Illustration, now available as a print while the greeting cards find their way from the printers to my doorstep. By the first of November, O Tannenbaum holiday note cards will be stocked in the shop!! 




Hope this puts a bit of Fa-la-la-la-la in your step today!

6 comments:

  1. I love the detail, especially on the red sweater :) gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very fond of her patterned sweater as well, I wish I had one to match.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! This is amazing!!! The detail, the colors, the cozy vibe- fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you enjoy it!! I appreciate you noticing the detail.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful illustration!! Although I do love them all.

    ReplyDelete