October 24, 2014

Renaissance & Papyrus Gallery


I am so honored to have my artwork hung up in the Renaissance & Papyrus store in downtown South Haven. This lovely little gallery I have there houses my framed illustrations & novelties.


It's a wonderful thing to get lost in all of their lace and feminine dresses. 

Renaissance & Papyrus carry specialty books, clothing, jewelry, bedding, home d├ęcor, cards, knick knacks, and just about anything a girl would love to have.

The shop owners JoAnn & Johannah are such lovely people. Everyone who works there always makes a visit there a wonderful experience. It is hands down my favorite store.




Trying on fun accessories!


They also have a lovely garden you can visit out their back door. There's an entire little secret garden back there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment