Some things should be remembered more than just once a year..
Christmas in July has become a tradition at my house, and I am so glad that it has!
It's like celebrating Christmas' half-birthday.
How to observe your own
Christmas in July (on a moments notice):
1. Plug in a Christmas CD. Seriously, it fills the house with the spirit of Christmas!
2. Bake some cookies. And belt out a holiday tune while you stir the dough.
3. Walk around wishing everyone a Happy Christmas (in July)! It'll make them smile, and you too!
4. Have Hot Chocolate. Don't forget the candy cane!
5. Break out Christmas magazine back-issues. Now you know why you held on to them!
6. Have a popsicle. You probably won't have the craving for them in December..
7. Watch a favorite holiday film. May I recommend The Muppet's Christmas Carol?
And there you have it..
Now go celebrate!