October 23, 2015

An Autumnal Birthday Harvest Feast

October is hands down my favorite month in the year, and with it comes my birthday. 
(How lucky am I to have been born in my favorite month?)

I am also very blessed to have a sweet family that continues to make my day so perfect year after year. My sweet Mama made me a birthday apple crisp (decorated with the dearest miniature paper woodland animals - she knows me so well!), and her famous homemade chili. We read books, had nature walks, watched a favorite old black & white film, Harvey. They got me the sweetest most thoughtful gifts. Even the weather was very generous to us. It was the perfect day.
We had an autumnal birthday harvest feast, and took some photos to remember it.

Every year I feel more and more blessed. To my brother, dad, and mom, thank you for the adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment