October 27, 2015

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts   8"x10" gouache on paper

Perhaps one of my favorite scenes that I have been painting lately is this snowy setting with two unlikely friends. They could be planning a cup of something warm once they reach their destination, they may be discussing the upcoming Christmas party, or they may be having a discussion on the book my rabbit friend is carrying in her hands.

Either way, I would love to be able to listen in on their discussion and make plans with them.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great imagination! Love the peacefulness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and nostalgic!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely and very romantically nostalgic. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee, these two are my sweethearts from a bygone era!

      Delete